If you’re a cannabis enthusiast, you probably have a stash of seeds. But how do you store them so they remain viable for planting? Here are some tips:
- 1. Keep them dry. Cannabis seeds can absorb moisture from the air, so it’s important to keep them in an airtight container.
- 2. Store them in a cool, dark place. Cannabis seeds will last longer if they’re stored in a cool, dark place like a pantry or cupboard.
- 3. Use a desiccant packet. If you’re really worried about moisture, you can use a desiccant packet to absorb any excess moisture. Just make sure to keep it away from your seeds!
- 4. Check on your seeds periodically. Even if you follow all of these tips, it’s still a good idea to check on your seeds every few months to make sure they’re still viable.
- 5. Don’t plant all your seeds at once! Storing cannabis seeds is important, but don’t forget that you’ll also need to plant them eventually! Only plant as many as you need so that the rest can stay safely stored until next season.
Cannabis seeds are a valuable commodity. They can be used to grow your own cannabis plants or to produce cannabis products. However, if you don’t store them properly, they can lose their viability and become worthless. Here’s how to store your cannabis seeds so they remain viable for as long as possible.
If you store your cannabis seeds properly, they can last for years. By keeping them in a cool, dark place, you can ensure that your seeds will remain viable for a long time. With proper storage, you can enjoy your cannabis plants for many years to come.