Purple Punch Strain
Purple Punch strain this is an absolutely wonderful cross of Larry OG and Granddaddy Purple. Let’s talk about the backgrounds of Purple Punch strain.
Purple Punch is a cross of Kenneth’s granddaddy purple which was created in 2003 as a medical strain. Ken wanted the perfect medical relaxation and he got that by combining two indica legends purple Urkel and big bud.
The result granddaddy purple is a wonderful cannabis strain that has been crossed with Larry og which is a cross of sfv OG and og cush. Purple Punch really nice cannabis strain.
Purple Punch weed
Let’s talk about the appearance of the Purple Punch weed. So, the Purple Punch strain has got a classic cannabis look to it leaning towards the indica side in the bud structure of course. There are lots of leaves on the bud. It’s a nice color. There’s lovely vibrant yellow orange pistols on there as well we’ve got lighter colored trichome.
Purple Punch weed strain has got that kind of great fruity smell: grape and fruity. Out of the broken bud comes pungency pure skunk coming out of that mixing in with the perps mixing in with purple. That gas is actually there but still the fruitiness the grape. That’s sort of flavor absolutely delicious.
Let’s talk about the taste of this cannabis strain. Lovely clean with that is really nice flavor on the exhale start to get those fruity notes even that great coming through. It’s purple slightly gassy slightly jet fuel but not too over apparent in that area. Mainly just this delicious sort of fruity purple taste you know. That’s a nice flavor and again tastes really clean getting no soil skunks. But also soft fruity food.
Purple Punch thc level
Purple Punch grow info
The Purple Punch prefers a lot of light. Purple Punch’s large fan-shaped leaves absorb as much light as possible. If you choose to grow Purple Punch seeds indoors, you will need to provide 600-700 watts per square meter. If you are growing Purple Punch seeds outdoors, place the plants in a sunny location.
So don’t worry, it’s no problem to cover your Purple Punch plants during the growing season. This not only stimulates growth, but also allows more light to penetrate the shoots.
450 – 600 gr/m2
60 – 200 gr/plant
Purple Punch can produce up to 600 grams per square metre indoors. If you grow Purple Punch seeds outdoors, you can get a yield of 200 grams per plant.
Purple Punch is a moderately tall variety. If you plant Purple Punch seeds early outdoors, you will have a Purple Punch monster that can produce buckets of beautiful flowers.
Purple Punch flowers bloom in just 8-9 weeks. If you grow your feminised Purple Punch seeds indoors, you can harvest after 8 weeks, which is a good amount of time. If you choose to grow outdoors, you can harvest in early to mid-October. No matter where you grow Purple Punch seeds, they will be ready in no time.
Purple Punch grow tips
The color purple has been associated with royalty, mystery and magic for centuries. Today, the color purple is also associated with a delicious and potent type of cannabis known as Purple Punch. Here are some tips for growing your own Purple Punch plants:
- Start with high-quality Purple Punch seeds or clones.
- Give your plants plenty of sunshine and water them regularly.
- When it comes time to harvest, be patient and wait for the buds to turn a deep purple color.
- Cure your buds properly to preserve their flavor and potency.
- Enjoy your delicious Purple Punch buds!
Purple Punch auto
Purple Punch auto is a variety of cannabis that stands out from the crowd thanks to its gorgeous colour spectrum. You’ll notice shades of purple amongst the greens in the colours of this cultivar.
Along with the brilliant orange. The plant itself has a typical indica appearance with a short stature and round, globular buds which are aromatic and as purple as they are green. Several UK cannabis users commented that this variety is not very strong one user commented that the variety was ‘all purple, no kick.
In fact the information on the internet about Purple Punch auto has conflicting information in sources some claim it has 18 to 20 thc and 1 cbd, while others claim 25 to 30 thc and 1 cbd.
This of course depends on the genotype. But we are leaning towards a lower potency as this variety is not known as a super strong cannabis strain.
Its genetics combine with Larry Og gas. Also known as lemon larry og. Bred from Kush Og crossed with Sfwog. And grandfather’s fruit purple.
Flowering period Purple Punch auto is 63 days, and the flavours include berry grapes and gas although perhaps less gas and more like grandfather’s purple.
Purple Punch genetics
The Purple Punch strain is a cross between the Granddaddy Purple and the Larry OG strains. The buds of this indica-dominant hybrid are dense and covered in trichomes, with a deep purple coloration. The effects of this strain are typically felt in the body, with couch-lock and sleepiness being common. However, some users report feeling more energetic after consuming this strain. The THC content of Purple Punch averages at around 24%, making it a potent option for cannabis consumers.
Purple Punch seeds
Purple Punch strain is a variety cannabis bred in the USA by supernova gardens who gave the cuttings to the biodoscientist in 2013.
The cut was later donated to a breeder named Trey, who runs a brand called Village and has been working in the industry since 2009. When he originally tested this variety, it turned out to be 12 thc, so the dispensaries weren’t all that interested in but, the village persisted in testing the sample elsewhere where it turned out to have 18 thc.
Reliability of the first test initially, this strain became associated with the Village, but but eventually the Jungle Boys made a decision and the strain made it to Los Angeles.
20 April 2017 Symbiotic genetics, a collaboration biologists and the village released the second generation of Purple Punch seeds spots for the public from two Californian locations. Eight months later Purple Punch was named strain of the year.
It probably appeared in the UK around 2017 when the Purple Punch seeds were first released, but but it could also have been in 2018. That’s when we started seeing it around.
How to Select Quality Purple Punch Seeds?
If you’re a fan of the classic indica strain, Purple Punch, you may be wondering how to select quality Purple Punch seeds. Here are a few tips:
- Look for seeds that are dark brown or black in color.
- Avoid seeds that are white or light-colored, as these are usually immature.
- Make sure the seeds are firm and have a smooth surface.
- Avoid seeds that are cracked or have any other blemishes.
- If possible, try to purchase your seeds from a reputable source.
How to Grow Purple Punch Seeds?
Growing your own Purple Punch seeds is a great way to get the most potent and flavorful plants. Here are some tips to help you get the best results:
- Start with high-quality seeds. Look for seeds that are dark and firm, with a smooth surface. Avoid seeds that are discolored or have any cracks or blemishes.
- Plant the seeds in well-drained soil. Purple Punch seeds need plenty of moisture to germinate, so be sure to water them regularly. However, they can’t tolerate wet feet, so make sure the soil drains well.
- Keep the soil warm. Purple Punch seeds germinate best at temperatures between 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit. If you’re starting them indoors, use a heat mat to keep the soil warm.
- Give them plenty of light. Once they’ve germinated, your Purple Punch seedlings will need 14-16 hours of light per day, either from the sun or from grow lights.
- Be patient! It can take up to 2 months for your Purple Punch plants to flower, so don’t despair if they seem slow to start growing.
Purple Punch strain effects
Let’s talk about the effects of Purple Punch plant. It’s got those effects on that side of the spectrum happiness as well as another effect. You’ve got that lovely cushy hybrid strain mixed with that rich indica relaxation. This is a cannabis strain for the evening time is something that’s gonna relax you might make you a bit sleepy.
Purple Punch plant is an evening variety that doesn’t knock you out, so if you’re looking for the strongest effects. You won’t find them here, but consumers do report a good level of relaxation when consuming this strain.
In our experience, the tart substances include caryophyllin pepper citrus limonene and pinene pine the effects are relaxing, happy and sleepy.
But this one may cause dry mouth dry eyes and even in rare cases feel a slight dizziness if you are less experienced. One user has reported that it is effective for them as a patient using it to treat sickle cell anaemia while another cited this variety as useful for bipolar disorder.
Other potential therapeutic uses include sleep aid depression, pain, anxiety and stress.
People reported us about feeling and effects using Purple Punch strain.
Pros and Cons of growing Purple Punch seeds
Before you make a purchase, you’ll want to know what you’re getting into. Here are the pros and cons of Purple Punch seeds:
- Moderate to easy growth.
- The buds are absolutely gorgeous – they have a deep purple hue that’s simply stunning.
- Fast flowering.
- The effects are relaxing yet uplifting, making it the perfect strain for any time of day.
- Mouth-watering terpenes.
- The flavor is out of this world – it’s a delicate balance between sweet and tart that will leave you wanting more.
- Very high potency.
- The yield is relatively low, so if you’re looking to grow a lot of Purple Punch, you may be disappointed.
- May be too strong for beginners.
- The plant can be susceptible to mold, so it’s important to keep an eye on your crop and make sure the conditions are just right.
- Hard to find seeds for purple punch.
Purple Punch Strain 💜🥊 - Review & Information - Cannabis seeds 2023
Learn 🙇 the benefits of growing Purple Punch cannabis seeds to enjoy their 🍬 sweet and fruity 🍑 flavor. Start growing 🏡🌱 Purple Punch Strain today!